Remember I told you all about VeriCoin offering an SMS Wallet service?

Digital Currency Crypto Forum Forums VeriCoin Remember I told you all about VeriCoin offering an SMS Wallet service?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of darkgrape darkgrape 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
June 13, 2014 at 2:17 pm #316

The open alpha testing has concluded, and some improvements have been made after receiving feedback from the users. Password protection and additional countries have been added.

We have an updated list on which countries are now supported for VeriCoin’s SMS Wallet : Australia, Belgium (woo!), Canada, France, Norway, Poland, Russia , South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, UK and US. More details can be found at

The next project we can expect, is called VeriBit, which will be a VeriCoin to Bitcoin payment portal. Sounds very good to me, and we will keep you updated as we receive more details about this project. VeriBit is coming “soon” apparently;

VeriCoin’s Incubator Project will help spur development of VRC applications and tools. This project will also include startup VRC and developer support. More details will be announced at a later time.

VeriSend, which will be the anonymity feature of VeriCoin, is currently under active development, but has no official ETA at this point in time. It will be released when it’s ready, so we will keep an eye out for that.

Perhaps the most interesting project will be VeriBank, which will offer checking and cold storage Savings accounts, including daily interest! This project will be coming to a browser near you soon. Sign me up already!

Last but not least; there are still tweaks and updates going on behind the scenes of the VeriCoin Multipool. Optimizing the buying feature is on the top of the priority list at the moment. More information will be released when it’s available.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.